Movitrac® LTP-B inverter
Save as PDF
The standard inverters of the Movitrac® LTP-B series are optimally matched to meet the requirements outside a control cabinet and are thus designed in degree of protection IP55 as standard. They have been developed for open-loop speed control of asynchronous and synchronous motors without encoder and are particularly economical in conveyor applications, hoists, as well as in fans and pumps.
Movitrac® LTP-B in degree of protection IP55 come in 6 sizes with a power rating from 0,75 to 160 kW optimally suited for use in a dusty and humid environment. They are space-saving and can easily be mounted to a wall. As an alternative, inverters for installation in the control cabinet in the power range from 0,75 to 15 kW are available in degree of protection IP20.
Movitrac® LTP-B standard inverters convince by their optimized scope of functions and their innovative housing technology. The compact design and universal use make for quick and easy integration into a multitude of applications, be it with asynchronous motors or synchronous motors, with or without encoder.
The all-rounder for field applications
- Operation of asynchronous and synchronous motors (also without encoder)
- Standard design: Housing degree of protection IP55 / NEMA 12k*, optionally in degree of protection IP20 / NEMA 1
- Keypad for easy startup
- Integrated EMC filter for 230 V and 400 V
- "Safe Torque Off" safety function (STO) according to EN ISO 13849-1 PL d
- Power range:
- MC LTP-B in IP55: 0,75 to 160 kW
- MC LTP-B in IP20: 0,75 to 15 kW
- Line voltages: 1x 230 V, 3x 230 V, 3x 400 V, and 3x 575 V
- Motor control modes: V/f, VFC, VFC torque
- Overload capacity up to 175 %
- Interfaces (I/O):
- Digital I/Os: max. 5 DI + 2 DO
- Analog I/Os: max. 2 AI + 2 AO
- 2 relay contacts
- Integrated PID controller
- Energy saving function
- Wide range of accessories: Cable sets, OLED full text display, etc.
- Process data exchange via fieldbus connection with Profibus DP, Profinet, Ethercat®, Ethernet/IPTM, DevicenetTM, CANopen, Modbus TCP or Modbus RTU directly in the inverter or optionally via DFx gateways.
Movitrac® B units can be connected to a variety of voltage supply sources:
- 1 x 220 VAC to 240 VAC ±10 % / 0,75 kW to 2,2 kW
- 3 x 220 VAC to 240 VAC ±10 % / 0,75 kW to 75 kW
- 3 x 380 VAC to 480 VAC ±10 % / 0,75 kW to 160 kW
- 3 x 500 VAC to 600 VAC ±10 % / 0,75 kW to 110 kW