The online CiA technology days in July provide detailed information about CANopen FD. Presentation language is English. The participation is free-of-charge.
|Date||Berlin (CET)||Chicago (CST)||Tokyo (JST)|
- 08:00 to 08:15 Welcome (Reiner Zitzmann)
- 08:15 to 08:45 CANopen FD introduction (Reiner Zitzmann)
- 08:45 to 09:00 Break
- 09:00 to 09:30 USDO protocol; details and applications (Reiner Zitzmann)
- 09:30 to 10:00 Assignment of network-ID and node-ID (Yao Yao)
- 10:00 to 10:15 Break
- 10:15 to 10:45 CANopen FD start-up procedure (Oskar Kaplun)
- 10:45 to 11:15 Migration path from classic CANopen to CANopen FD (Reiner Zitzmann)
- 11:15 to 11:30 Break
- 11:30 to 12:00 Network design recommendation (Yao Yao)
- 12:30 to 13:00 Device description and conformance testing (Oskar Kaplun)
** Subject to change without notice.
Event language is English.
The participation is free-of-charge. To receive dial-in data, registration is obligatory.
You can register online or send an e-mail to events(at)can-cia.org.
CiA plans more online CiA technology days with other different topics. Proposals are welcome. We plan to invite guest speakers for specific topics.